IMPACTFUL WOMEN'S NETWORK
We are actively recruiting City Chairperson for TIWN
Please email Olive@SpiritoftheGame.org for more details
We will have a Global Networking and Q&A call each Monday in November at 1800 GMT:
You will have a change to get to know our global leadership team and City Chairs from
around the world in a speed networking format, as well as a dedicated breakout room
for specific questions about TIWN and our open positions and stipends
The world is full of women’s empowerment network’s, why is there a need for a new one?
The first answer is that TIWN will not only be a women’s empowerment network, it will also be an online community and continuing education platform, as well as actively working in each community where we have a Local Chapter. In addition:
- The Impactful Women’s Network will be a network of networks. We have no intention of trying to compete with local networks or reinvent the wheel. We simply want to give you access to any help or support you need which might be outside the scope of your current networks. See the full list of different offerings below
- Our primary focus will be on helping you be more Impactful in your career and in your personal life as well as helping you own that Impact, communicate it clearly to others, and create your own definition of a successful life.
- This network will bring together top experts from all over the world, helping them expand their reach, and learn from each other, AS WELL AS helping each member to acquire new skills and learn how to pass those skills on to others themselves.
That’s right, we want to help every member of our network learn to start thinking like a coach/mentor/consultant. Training 1 million coaches would be an enormous undertaking, empowering 1 million members to spread these skills themselves, that’s much more practical and sustainable.
- We blend together the best practices of the for-profit and non-profit networking models, using grants and private donations to expand our reach, but also collecting membership fees to ensure our long term stability.
- Because we are launching under the umbrella of SotG Global, which has already established a truly worldwide network, we can fairly represent all regions of the world
In addition, our goal is to provide our members with Triple Value:
A) A global network of their peers and top experts, as well as a local and national community, with online and in-person:
- Personal and Professional Development offerings
- Networking Events
- Social Events
B) Access to one of the most progressive online continuing education platforms and/or free hours of Personal and Business Impact coaching/consulting as part of the standard membership fee with discounted rates for follow-up consultations.
C) The knowledge that the profits from this network go to support a global NGO as well as its local affiliates; the profits don’t go to making the owners/investors rich.
A global women’s network with chapters in most major countries around the world.
Any profits from this network will be used to support our global non-profit and its national chapters.
We are currently in the process of building out the grassroots layers of the global network through local and regional experts and networks who share our core principles and who wish to help develop this network.
Our network will be based on philosophy,
methodology and combined marketing power.
Philosophy: We only want members who believe in the values of our NGO. Please visit our home page, SpiritoftheGame.org to read more about our mission and core principles
Methodology: Because our focus is on Impact, we have positioned ourselves at a multi-disciplinary nexus, giving our members access to a unique combination of skill sets, i.e. the type of insight and ideas which you typically can’t get from just one source
Marketing power: Spirit of the Game is an NGO, a life philosophy, and a social movement, all of which bring a sense of purpose to the table which is lacking in many business models.
Drawing on this sense of purpose and tapping the extensive connections of the SotG global Impact Network will be a key competitive advantage both in how we attract members and how we help our members maximize their positive Impact on the world.
TYPES OF COACHING/CONSULTING
- Impact training
- Become an Impact Expert
- Transition to an NGO
- Part time Consultant
- Start a business
- Impact training
- Career support
- Networking for enhanced opportunities
- Peer advisory groups
- Experts Speakers series, online and in-person
- Workplace training
- Highlighting unpaid work
- Countering Age-ism
- Entrepreneurial Support
- Social Impact Platform / Creative Impact
- Gaining new customers
- Life/Career planning
- Mental Health
- Relationship balance
- Family Balance
- Confidence training
- ESG Stock market
- ESG VC funds
There are several other elements which make our global Impactful Women’s Network unique:
We will include certain elements of free coaching/consulting in the standard membership package
We will be continually adding to our list of certified business partners who will offer their services at a discount to our members.
A regular schedule of both online and in-person(Covid permitting) meetings, as well as a matchmaking structure to help our members interact with members in other cities/countries.
A special membership rate for students and a tiered pricing structure by country.
Regular polling of our community to determine which additional features or changes to our current systems are actually desired; i.e. no top down, arbitrary changes simply because it’s easier for our leadership team.